RISE OF THE SPARTANS CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!

2 posters

Go down

RISE OF THE SPARTANS CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! Empty RISE OF THE SPARTANS CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!

Post by S1erra107 Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:07 pm

So, I have a theory for RoTS parts 6, 8 and 9.
There is only ONE reason why all Spartans in the Academy were assigned colors, and why all troops in RoTs part 8 were green.
It was so that Arbiter617 could use Forge monitors.
Think about it.
Forge mode can only be played in teams.
Therefore, if Nightflash and Mike were their normal colors white and blue-green, there could not have been any moving architecture in the Forerunner structures.
Or in the Academy, the grid lowering and the gravity chamber or the hazard course could not have been used.
Arbiter617, am I right?
S1erra107
S1erra107

Back to top Go down

RISE OF THE SPARTANS CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! Empty Re: RISE OF THE SPARTANS CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!

Post by Arbiter 617 Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Yeah pretty much lol.

In Part 6 I needed to use Forge to do all the moving things so yeah I had to have everyone as solid colors. But it worked for a good reason too, like the whole ranking thing.

In Part 8 it was a few reasons. Firstly I knew I'd need Forge eventually when they go in the interior to get that shot of Swift and Nightflash dueling through the spinning things. Also I needed the bomb carrying sequence which requires team-games. Finally, and honestly most importantly, is it made filming way easier for the Ridgeline battle. Imagine if I didn't make them green, then during the whole battle I'd have to constantly make sure I have a few marines from each base, and it'd start getting a bit crazy. Making them all green made that way simpler, and also made sense for camoflauge.

But yeah it was mostly due to the requirement of team colors. If I could have custom colors in team games/forge, I can't really say if these things would have happened. Perhaps the colors in Part 6.

Arbiter 617
Admin

https://blackplasmastudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum