Machinima talk place

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a person!

Post by AnimeFreak1540 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:37 pm

It is a very simple thing. I need someone to help me out with a small promo for my Improv. Machinima "POTHEAD FRIENDS". The plan is to finish the recordings by 4/20 (lol). Just send me a message or something if you want to help.

I'd get help from the other creators of the Machinima but let's say there was the explosion of an xbox...

Anyways, here's the info.

Requirements: Xbox 360, Halo: Reach, a microphone of some sort (Xbox headsets will do). NO SCRIPTS WILL BE PROVIDED SINCE IT'S IMPROV.

Description of Video/Scenario: A reporter shows an exclusive interview on Jose and his/her family (clips of what is said will be spread throughout the video). Nearing the end, Jose's brother Alejandro appears and Jose punches his face in.

Here's some info on Alejandro: Alejandro's nick name is Al. He is a show off and always seems to get the ladies (lol). Al also, unlike Jose who drinks and does pot and other shit, never drinks or does any form of drugs. He's pretty much the opposite of Jose. SIDE NOTE: If you play Alejandro, you can be Alejandro for the rest of the series when production restarts.

Characters:
Jose - Well this is already taken since it's me.
Reporter - Taken already but the actor doesn't have a permanent role.
Alejandro -
AnimeFreak1540

View user profile http://anipproductionblog.blog.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Machinima talk place

Post by The Forge PRO on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Flashback Scene #2:
-C.O.: "Are you sure that you are ready to lead men into battle?"
-ALEXANDER(TANK): "Sir, Yes sir."
-C.O.: "Are you sure that you are ready to commit your men into battle, knowing that some, if not most, of them will die?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I'm sure that I'm ready for that."
-C.O.: "Are you sure that you are willing to send your men to their death so that you can complete your objective?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I am sure that I'm ready for that. I'm ready to do anything that is necessary to complete my object."
-C.O.: "So. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a leader? To send your men into battle, knowing that they will die so that you can complete your objective. Along with all this, you also know that if this AI that you will be taking along, is in danger of being captured, we will have you terminated so that the Covenant are unable to use that AI against us?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I am ready for all of this."
-C.O.: "Well, let me give you some advise. You are not ready for this. you won't be ready for this until you have sent some of your own men, your own friends and sometimes even your own family, to their death. Once you have done this, I will know that you are becoming a leader. That you will be the soldier we need you to be. In addition, when you are a leader, you will need to understand that when things get too hot, and you call for some backup or an emergency E-vac, you will need to know that you will sometimes have to call it off in order to protect the transportation. And, you need to know that there is no back-up or transportation. Sometimes, you have to stay and fight everything off, even if that means that you die, just to protect humanity. Are you sure that you are ready for that?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I am sure that I am ready for all of this. If I have to sacrifice myself, in order to keep humanity safe, then that's what I will have to do."
-C.O.: "Well then, there's only one more thing to do, and that's to make you a SPARTAN."
-ALEXANDER: "Good. When do we begin, sir?"
-C.O.: "We begin immediately."

The Forge PRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1540 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:57 pm

The Forge PRO wrote:Flashback Scene #2:
-C.O.: "Are you sure that you are ready to lead men into battle?"
-ALEXANDER(TANK): "Sir, Yes sir."
-C.O.: "Are you sure that you are ready to commit your men into battle, knowing that some, if not most, of them will die?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I'm sure that I'm ready for that."
-C.O.: "Are you sure that you are willing to send your men to their death so that you can complete your objective?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I am sure that I'm ready for that. I'm ready to do anything that is necessary to complete my object."
-C.O.: "So. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a leader? To send your men into battle, knowing that they will die so that you can complete your objective. Along with all this, you also know that if this AI that you will be taking along, is in danger of being captured, we will have you terminated so that the Covenant are unable to use that AI against us?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I am ready for all of this."
-C.O.: "Well, let me give you some advise. You are not ready for this. you won't be ready for this until you have sent some of your own men, your own friends and sometimes even your own family, to their death. Once you have done this, I will know that you are becoming a leader. That you will be the soldier we need you to be. In addition, when you are a leader, you will need to understand that when things get too hot, and you call for some backup or an emergency E-vac, you will need to know that you will sometimes have to call it off in order to protect the transportation. And, you need to know that there is no back-up or transportation. Sometimes, you have to stay and fight everything off, even if that means that you die, just to protect humanity. Are you sure that you are ready for that?"
-ALEXANDER: "Yes sir. I am sure that I am ready for all of this. If I have to sacrifice myself, in order to keep humanity safe, then that's what I will have to do."
-C.O.: "Well then, there's only one more thing to do, and that's to make you a SPARTAN."
-ALEXANDER: "Good. When do we begin, sir?"
-C.O.: "We begin immediately."

You really want someone to look at your scripts, huh?
AnimeFreak1540

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forge PRO on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am

Yes I do I also really want someone to make some use of them as well

The Forge PRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1540 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:27 am

The Forge PRO wrote:Yes I do I also really want someone to make some use of them as well

Here's a good question, why aren't you making it? Of course, there is a chance you might never make it but, most times, a director is so involved in their own ideas, other projects get cut short. I'm not trying to be insulting or anything, I'm just trying to give advice.

If its big, wait for a few months or so, whilst making smaller productions to help grow popularity.
AnimeFreak1540

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forge PRO on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:36 am

I don't have a console anymore I don't have a computer I don't have a capture card anymore and some of my friends that were going to be a character either don't have reach anymore or don't have an Xbox anymore plus on top of that I havnt received neither a sub on youtube nor a page view in many many months and I only have like less than 20 sub's and I have a full time job and don't have the energy nor the time to get another console and then recreate all my maps that I had made for the machinima so that's why I'm not making it and I'm not insulted but I have been keeping in touch with my friends from Xbox live and they also think it would be really nice to see this machinima made even if it meant the machinima being changed somewhere as long as it got created or at the very least took part in another machinima

The Forge PRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forge PRO on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:37 am

Well the simple matter is I was homeless for a few years and in that time I lost some of the actors lost all the maps and had to sell my xbox I was lucky enough to be picked up by a friend who is treating me like their son but basically I can't make it anymore I lost a lot of actors both voice and physical actors I lost all the maps and the story isn't complete I also don't have a computer or a capture card or editing software or recording software for all the voices that's just why I can't do it

The Forge PRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forge PRO on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:59 am

I was homeless for a while I lost my console and games and maps most of the actors are gone too and I don't have a capture card or computer I can't make it not at least for a few years by then reach might be too old I just want my machining to be made use of by someone

The Forge PRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top