Digital Virus
AnimeFreak1540
Ghost Omel
Small Productions
Arbiter 617
Romero "Reginald" Brass
10 posters

Go down

Master Chief Collection Machinima prospects Empty Master Chief Collection Machinima prospects

Post by Romero "Reginald" Brass Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:15 am

If the population is plentiful, would you actually want to make machinima in Halo 2 again as well as have a chance to do it in Halo CE?

Romero "Reginald" Brass

https://www.youtube.com/user/deloreanowner

Back to top Go down

Master Chief Collection Machinima prospects Empty Re: Master Chief Collection Machinima prospects

Post by Brandy Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 am

It's certainly something Mikey and I have been interested in. Some good old fashioned Duel Wielding has been sorely missed, so now's the chance to get back to doing films the way we've wanted to for a long time.
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Master Chief Collection Machinima prospects Empty Re: Master Chief Collection Machinima prospects

Post by Arbiter 617 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 am

Yeah it's really going to open up like, all possibilities from all games! Smile

Arbiter 617
Admin

https://blackplasmastudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Productions Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Might allow me to get back into the swing of things at long last. Can't wait for a fresh platform!
Small Productions
Small Productions

https://www.youtube.com/user/smallproductions1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Omel Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:27 pm

I definitely think it will bump up some content. Really looking forward to it.

Ghost Omel

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1540 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 pm

All I can say is, as I'm excited for the Master Chief Collection, I don't have an Xbox One so I won't be getting it (I need my money for equipment and two other games releasing next month). I don't think I'll be getting an Xbox One until next X-mas or the year after since I'm leaning more towards a PS4. Yes you may call me a traitor if you hate Sony but it all depends on the games for me.
AnimeFreak1540
AnimeFreak1540

http://anipproductionblog.blog.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romero "Reginald" Brass Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Oh I had a PS4 preordered until Watch Dogs got delayed, so it's fine to want that over the Xbox One.

Romero "Reginald" Brass

https://www.youtube.com/user/deloreanowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Virus Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:18 am

H2A looks awesome and all, but I think 343 dropped the ball AGAIN with the failure of allowing us to create our own character with different armor permutations. The same goes with Halo 4 with the stupid armor set crap. I was excited to hear that they may be fixing the weapon lowering fiasco along with fixing the abysmal dynamic lighting. But only time can tell. I guess with limited resources I can still pull of something along with a select few others.
Digital Virus
Digital Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by CordlessJet Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Digital Virus wrote:but I think 343 dropped the ball AGAIN with the failure of allowing us to create our own character with different armor permutations.
I don't think they would go and just change the way the game itself works like that. Its a bit much. To try and add so much to the game kinda defeats the purpose, right?
CordlessJet
CordlessJet

Back to top Go down

Post by VRTX Raptor Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 pm

I think that the Halo 2A multiplayer and forge options could make for a really good machinima.
VRTX Raptor
VRTX Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 am

Digital Virus wrote:H2A looks awesome and all, but I think 343 dropped the ball AGAIN with the failure of allowing us to create our own character with different armor permutations.

Guess we'll have to wait until Guardians comes out then, eh?
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Virus Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 pm

CordlessJet wrote:
Digital Virus wrote:but I think 343 dropped the ball AGAIN with the failure of allowing us to create our own character with different armor permutations.
I don't think they would go and just change the way the game itself works like that. Its a bit much. To try and add so much to the game kinda defeats the purpose, right?

Well seeing as it's just copy pasta of game coding with some epic tweaking it just seems to me that they're being lazy....again. However, these things may be subject to change. So it's all just a waiting game.
Digital Virus
Digital Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Virus Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Brandy wrote:Guess we'll have to wait until Guardians comes out then, eh?

I suppose, assuming it's not going to be Call of Duty with Frostbite 3 graphics.
Digital Virus
Digital Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turretguy36 Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

I really hope Halo 5 lives up to all of our dreams.
But H2A's forge will be an amazing asset to creating machinimas. I'm really looking forward to making something in Halo 2.
Turretguy36
Turretguy36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down