When did you start watching BPS videos?

5 posters

Go down

When did you start watching BPS videos? Empty When did you start watching BPS videos?

Post by Rictalspace Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Simple question, when did you start watching videos from Black Plasma Studios? Did you ever voice act/body act for any of it?

I started watching when RotS was on Part 3A, and eventually voiced an ONI character in Part 5. Been a long journey, but I'm sure many of you have been around longer.

Rictalspace

Back to top Go down

When did you start watching BPS videos? Empty Re: When did you start watching BPS videos?

Post by Tassakahn Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 pm

I think I was around since 'Cone Combat'. Those films are Arby's crowning achievements, I think.
Tassakahn
Tassakahn

Back to top Go down

When did you start watching BPS videos? Empty Re: When did you start watching BPS videos?

Post by Ghost Omel Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Pretty much, from the Start...All due to that supposedly Super Awesome Clan that all Elite fans wanted to join....that's....6 years ago...then stopped and came back during the Honor Guard machinima Arby did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljKrYWE4fk&list=UUawEP-InoKYKutsgq_vqIXA

Ghost Omel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassakahn Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Honour Guard was the first BPS film I saw. It's pretty incredible how far the channel has come since then.
Tassakahn
Tassakahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter 617 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Last night an honor guard was attacked. His most vital possession was stolen: his sword.

Arbiter 617
Admin

https://blackplasmastudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKillerX96 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 am

I came into the picture right around when Tempus Maximus was just released, and began body acting for Arby around RotS part 4.
SilentKillerX96
SilentKillerX96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum