Beta Testing - All You Need to Know

+2
AnimeFreak1540
Alpha 141
6 posters

Go down

Beta Testing - All You Need to Know Empty Beta Testing - All You Need to Know

Post by Arbiter 617 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:23 pm

1) Omg is this the website you've been working on for almost two years?!
No. This is the website that I'm having to make because the one you are referring to is never going to get finished. For more information, read this post.

2) So what is this website then?
This is the website I'll be using instead! It's simply a way to finally allow Black Plasma Studios to interact with fans, something which hasn't happened since the days of our Bungie.net group years ago.

3) Why do you need to communicate with your fans?
Because you're a part of what we do! BPS has a lot of exciting plans for the near future, and we hope to find a way to create more consistent and enjoyable content, but we don't want to advance with these new renovations without first consulting with our fans and hearing your feedback. I will be creating many threads just pitching ideas and then looking through your comments.

4) What kind of plans?
Just keep checking this website! Most posts about the big ideas will be made in either General Chat or News & Updates. I hope to continue to interact with the community for the rest of my Youtube career. Every big change we'll make will first be passed through our fans via this website.

5) So what's Beta Testing then?
Well, I only just made this forum through some free web-maker thing. I need people to put some activity on it and see how it holds up. Look for problems, glitches, or visual things that bother you. Post all suggestions in this forum.

6) Is this website just temporary? Will it be replaced if your big website ever gets made?
Whether it's temporary or not, I can't really say. What I do know is regardless of whether it's temporary, it will be used heavily in the coming months and will be a great help to BPS!

7) Why not just use Youtube to communicate?
Youtube has never been great on community interaction, and with recent layout changes it's getting even worse. I don't want to be creating videos every time I need to ask fans something.

Hopefully these seven questions will clarify everything you need to know; if not, post questions in the comments of this thread! Smile

Edit: As a post-note, you may want to have AdBlocker active to help not have ads galore.

Thanks for being a part of our adventures,
Arbiter 617

Last edited by Arbiter 617 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Arbiter 617
Admin

https://blackplasmastudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beta Testing - All You Need to Know Empty Re: Beta Testing - All You Need to Know

Post by Alpha 141 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Reply test... Laughing afro

Alpha 141

Back to top Go down

Beta Testing - All You Need to Know Empty Re: Beta Testing - All You Need to Know

Post by AnimeFreak1540 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Already noticing a few things that are mainly bugging me.

1) Some tabs are not visible when in use, you can only see them when your mouse is highlighted over them.

2) Most selection menus don't have visible characters within the drop box or what you selected.

Beta Testing - All You Need to Know Poorly11
AnimeFreak1540
AnimeFreak1540

http://anipproductionblog.blog.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ty3696 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:20 pm

AnimeFreak1540 wrote:Already noticing a few things that are mainly bugging me.

1) Some tabs are not visible when in use, you can only see them when your mouse is highlighted over them.

2) Most selection menus don't have visible characters within the drop box or what you selected.

Beta Testing - All You Need to Know Poorly11

These are the same problems that I found as well.
ty3696
ty3696

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter 617 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Try to keep these posted on the site suggestions forum area, but I'll check these out. I've had the black text in the black boxes brought up multiple times now.

Where are you seeing those tabs, such as "Information"?

Arbiter 617
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1540 Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Arbiter 617 wrote: Where are you seeing those tabs, such as "Information"?

In the profile tab.
AnimeFreak1540
AnimeFreak1540

http://anipproductionblog.blog.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIZaGoten Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Testing, testing. Cool
BIZaGoten
BIZaGoten

Back to top Go down

Post by makuta8254 Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:43 am

I'm new how can people join do we use Xbox live and use Skype for audition?

makuta8254

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter 617 Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:52 am

Arbiter 617 wrote:1) Omg is this the website you've been working on for almost two years?!
No. This is the website that I'm having to make because the one you are referring to is never going to get finished. For more information, read this post.

2) So what is this website then?
This is the website I'll be using instead! It's simply a way to finally allow Black Plasma Studios to interact with fans, something which hasn't happened since the days of our Bungie.net group years ago.

3) Why do you need to communicate with your fans?
Because you're a part of what we do! BPS has a lot of exciting plans for the near future, and we hope to find a way to create more consistent and enjoyable content, but we don't want to advance with these new renovations without first consulting with our fans and hearing your feedback. I will be creating many threads just pitching ideas and then looking through your comments.

4) What kind of plans?
Just keep checking this website! Most posts about the big ideas will be made in either General Chat or News & Updates. I hope to continue to interact with the community for the rest of my Youtube career. Every big change we'll make will first be passed through our fans via this website.

5) So what's Beta Testing then?
Well, I only just made this forum through some free web-maker thing. I need people to put some activity on it and see how it holds up. Look for problems, glitches, or visual things that bother you. Post all suggestions in this forum.

6) Is this website just temporary? Will it be replaced if your big website ever gets made?
Whether it's temporary or not, I can't really say. What I do know is regardless of whether it's temporary, it will be used heavily in the coming months and will be a great help to BPS!

7) Why not just use Youtube to communicate?
Youtube has never been great on community interaction, and with recent layout changes it's getting even worse. I don't want to be creating videos every time I need to ask fans something.

Hopefully these seven questions will clarify everything you need to know; if not, post questions in the comments of this thread! Smile

Edit: As a post-note, you may want to have AdBlocker active to help not have ads galore.

Thanks for being a part of our adventures,
Arbiter 617

Arbiter 617
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makuta8254 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Ok thank you and I think I did every thing it said Smile

makuta8254

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum